Saturday, October 25, 2008

ITS TRUE



OK! Miss Mishap is the perfect name for me. Ask anyone close to me and they will tell you so. Hell could freeze over and I would fall through the ice, get rescued by the fire department only to have their truck run out of gas. My "adventures" can go so awry that some days I'm convince a curse has been placed on me. ODDLY I have a co-worker who's grandfather is a true voodoo priest (go figure). There are some days I think about calling him and having a goat sacrificed, or something bigger, just in case the curse thing is for real.


By the way thank-you Jayne, the flames and quote on this page are great. I bet Mom still gets freaked out if she hears a smoke detector howling while she's in the shower (oooopps! so I burned some popcorn, we were able to get the soot off the ceiling eventually).

1 comment:

Jayne said...

You made Mom pee her pants reading your first post! hahahahahaaaa