comment deleted above because I am a goof and I said a lot of really bad words cause I thought you went on vacation without me.
Okay... I have the strongest urge to snow surf down the slide in the third picture you posted. I know you would totally find and digout your car in the hill of snow it's under to drive me to the ER when I break my neck right... RIGHT?!
P.S. It was a sunny beautiful 60 degree's today in Gilbert. Neener neener!
2 comments:
comment deleted above because I am a goof and I said a lot of really bad words cause I thought you went on vacation without me.
Okay... I have the strongest urge to snow surf down the slide in the third picture you posted. I know you would totally find and digout your car in the hill of snow it's under to drive me to the ER when I break my neck right... RIGHT?!
P.S. It was a sunny beautiful 60 degree's today in Gilbert. Neener neener!
Post a Comment