Well the homeless thing just got better (really, in a way). We took down our offensive fence so now our dogs can run freely and pee
happily on
every ones grass (ha.ha.) I went and got a
storage bin in town, we put everything from our offensive tent in it. Funny thing about that they gave me bin #51, I now call the storage bin Area 51. We looked yesterday at our holding tank only to
realize our tank had not cracked. Upon
investigating further the sewer line is backing up, funny thing, its on the State side. They will have to fix it or move us to another lot. I have a nice one already picked out. So we'll see what happens. On Tuesday, Jackie leaves for 3 weeks, she's spending Christmas in Kansas with Maggie so she is excited. It's cold here and snow is expected tonight goody, goody. I'm still having evil thoughts about taking the dogs for a walk down to the housing guys place he might appreciate the yellow snow dotting his front yard ( hand slap, bad Karen).
1 comment:
Okay... I admit, it's hard to call me when I am not home and don't have cell phone charged. But seriously, atleast leave a message on one of the phones letting me know that you are not in jail for animal tresspassing and public urination (the dogs, not yours). Byeeeeeeee Jackie, have fun in Kansas!!! You better call me too when you get the chance. Tell Maggie I said "heeeeeeeelllooo!"
Post a Comment