Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?















This was the scene from my front door this morning. Under those clouds lies a large mountain. On that mountain at around 10,000 feet lies a cell phone tower covered in ice and snow. It has been that way for about 2 weeks now bringing with it no cell service. If you have been trying to reach me I'm not ignoring you I'm just not in service.





Merry Christmas From Us To You,






I sent cards (Bernie helped me find the mailbox. It was scary but I did it) I hope everyone got them. With Jackie in Kansas and Bernie at work it will be a quite day. We'll go in town later and I will try and call everyone. I hope the day brought many smiles to the kids and peace to the adults (Not! I hope all the kids are running around crazy yelling and playing, driving there mom and dad nutz) Bernie and I received very nice gifts from each other. I got an ipod nano and Bernie got a digital video camera. Alas, Santa could not fit a house in the sleigh but all is not lost however, the box (my term for the trailer) is easy to clean. Love to everybody and be safe.





















2 comments:

Jayne said...

Merry Christmas... I am sending lots of love and warm fuzzy thoughts your way as I type. If I don't get a phone call later I understand... damn ice, ruining Christmas.

I love you. I watched Anjali devour 12 candies in two minutes this morning and thought of you. She would have made you proud.

Spring Curry said...

Merry Christmas Karen and Bernie! Missing you...Hope to hear from you soon!